3 in 1 Commode
- Commodes can be used bedside for those who may
not be mobile enough to walk to the bathroom.
- Can also be used in the bathroom as an elevated toilet
seat or as toilet safety rails when combined with most
- Include pail, lid and splash guard.
- Clip-on seats can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Standard ( Pt weight < 350lbs )
- Heavy Duty ( Pt weight 350lbs to TBD )
- Standard Transfer Bench: ( Pt weight < 300lbs )
- Heavy Duty Transfer Bench: ( Pt weight 300
to TBD )
- Standard Bath Seat with Back: (Pt Weight < 300 lbs)
- Heavy Duty Bath Seat with back: ( Pt Weight 300
to TBD )
Shower Seat Without Back
- Standard ( < 300 lbs )
Toilet Safety Frame
Raised Toilet Seat
and many others....
And many more...
FYI: Many insurances do not cover bath safety items, including Medicare. However, Medicare covers commodes.
Medicaid, with proper documentation, does cover these items.
MEDICARE REPLACEMENT/ MAX
- 3 in 1 Commode: 1 per 5 years
- Shower chair: does not pay
- Transfer tub bench: does not pay
- Raised toilet seat: does not pay
MEDICAID REPLACEMENT/ MAX QUANTITY:
- 3 in 1 Commode: 1 per 1 years
- Shower chair: 1 per 2 years
- Transfer tub bench: 1 per 3 years
- Raised toilet seat: 1 per 1 year